COVID-19: Ghana records 139 death with 270 new cases

The COVID-19 case count in Ghana is still on the rise. As at today 13th, July 2020 confirmed cases hit 25,518 of which 57% are male and the remaining 43% female.

Active COVID-19 cases are currently 4,192 and total recovery of 20,189. There is an addition of 4 death within the week.

COVID-19: CASE CHART:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter