COVID-19: Ghana’s death toll hits 144

Ghana’s COVID-19 death case has hit 144. An increase of 5 death in one week.

New cases now stand at 447 with active cases of 3,513. The COVID-19 confirmed case in Ghana so far is 26,572 with 22,915 recoveries.

According to the Ghana Health Service COVID-19 case distribution gender chat, 59% of the cases are male with the remaining 41% female.

See the chart below:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter